VitaClay 6/8 Cups Uncooked Rice (12/16 Cups Cooked Rice) or 3/4 Quarts Capacity
Free of toxic metals and non-stick chemicals
Mineral- rich VitaClay® known as Zisha clay is well known in Asia for its superior cooking qualities. For over 3,000 years, Chinese cultures have appreciated VitaClay® because it absorbs and retains heat superbly – making it the ideal material to create pottery for cooking.
Thanks to its slightly porous nature and low thermal conductivity, VitaClay® absorbs heat while maintaining a steady temperature, so it’s excellent for rice or slow cooking. It brings out rich flavors and texture of food. Additionally, VitaClay® cooking bowl has natural nonstick cooking surface that is unglazed, so no chemicals or aluminum contacting your food!
FEATURES N’ BENEFITS
- glazed organic clay preserves the flavor, texture and nutrition
- Natural clay promotes uniform cooking
- Free of toxic metals and non-stick chemicals in your clay pot
- Pre-programmed functions for “Rice”, “Brown Rice”, “Stew”, “Soup” and “Warm”
- Automatically keeps warm for up to 12 hours
- Clay bowl natural thermal retention promotes uniform cooking
- Cooks two times faster than in conventional slow cookers
- 50% more cooking efficiency, using as much as 50% less energy
Recipe booklet, rice paddle and measure cup included