- 4 large Organic baking potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (pr nutritional yeast)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1.Wash and scrub potatoes but do not peel.
2.Cut each potato into 1/4“ wedges.
3.Pat wedges dry with paper towels and place in a bowl.
4.Add pepper and oil over wedges, tossing well to coat.
5.Arrange in a single layer on an lightly oiled baking sheet.
6.Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese and salt evenly over wedges. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and browned.
* You can substitute sweet potato for potatoes. Lower temperature to 400F and cook 30-35 minutes, turning every 10 minutes to prevent burning.