A creamy noodle salad that tastes great chilled or warm.
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 1/8 cup bragg liquid soy or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- ¼ to ½ cup water
- Noodle Salad:
- 1/2 pound thin rice noodles
- 2-3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 small zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, halved and slice
- 2-3 carrots, shredded
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashews (optional garnish)
Prepare dressing by combining, garlic, cashew butter, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sesame oil, and 1/4 cup water in food processor or blender. Process/blend until smooth and creamy. (salad dressing consistency) Add more water as needed to thin out the dressing.
Prepare noodles according to package instructions. Rinse and drain noodles. Add sesame oil and set aside.
Combine noodles, squash, carrots, green onions in a large bowl.
Add about 1/2 cup cashew dressing; toss gently to coat. Add more cashew dressing as desired.
Serve warm or chilled.
Serve with chopped cashews.
Makes 2 to 4 servings