- 2 cups wheat free pasta (bow tie, rotini etc. )
- 2 cups cubed cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives or chopped artichoke hearts
- 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
1. To prepare salad, cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain; rinse with cold water.
3. Combine pasta, chicken, tomatoes, and olives in a large bowl.
4. Add pesto to pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat. Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates; top each serving with salad mixture.
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove
1.combine basil and next 6 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until finely minced.