A combination of pancakes and cinnamon bun…yum!
- 1 cup almond or rice milk
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten or egg substitute
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown rice flour or favorite GLUTEN FREE flour mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- CINNAMON FILLING:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 425F
Grease and flour a pie plate or line with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, add milk, oil, agave syrup and egg or egg substitute. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt just until batter is moistened.
Pour batter into prepared pie plate.
In a small bowl, make the cinnamon filling by mixing coconut oil, sugar and cinnamon.
Scoop the filling into a small piping bag.
Pipe the cinnamon filling in a spiral over the pancake batter.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with toasted pecans and any remaining cinnamon filling.